Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00490 SDG / MMK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 68% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 72,446 Pound (14,794,120 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 43,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (41 minutes ago)