Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00494 SDG / MMK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 76% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 137,806 Pound (27,873,737 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)