Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.778 SDG / SAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 131% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 37,527 Pound (﷼ 21,107) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)