Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.776 SDG / SAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 144% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 92,826 Pound (﷼ 19,434) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)