Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.683 SDG / BGN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,907 Pound (789 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)