Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.987 SDG / BGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,013 Pound (1,257 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (29 minutes ago)