Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Yafran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2014. Exchange rate: 4.875 SDG / LYD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,000 Pound (1,231 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (about 1 hour ago)