Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Yafran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2014. Exchange rate: 13.635 SDG / LYD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,700 Pound (418 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (28 minutes ago)