Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.942 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,881 Pound (元4,120) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)