Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.996 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xining (China) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 9,300 Pound (元9,342) in Xining.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 3 hours ago)