Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.642 SDGX / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 78,260 Pound (11,533元) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 63,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)