Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.252 SDGX / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,908 Pound (元9,895) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)