Cost of living in Xian, China vs Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.302 SDGX / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 88,191 Pound (12,543元) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)