Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,081 Pound (元14,556) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (36 minutes ago)