Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.935 SDG / CNY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,462 Pound (元15,468) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (44 minutes ago)