Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.963 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,999 Pound (Mex$ 20,770) in Xalapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)