Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.291 SDGX / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,805 Pound (元11,681) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)