Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,033 Pound (元10,048) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)