Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.676 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,737 Pound (10,583 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (19 minutes ago)