Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.554 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,633 Pound (10,703 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (23 minutes ago)