Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.786 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 108,984 Pound (AU$22,771) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)