Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.088 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 102,800 Pound (AU$20,205) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)