Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.274 SDG / AUD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 56,275 Pound (AU$10,669) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Darmstadt costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,499 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (23 minutes ago)