Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.222 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 107% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 113,633 Pound (€5,114) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)