Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.972 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 104% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 114,423 Pound (€5,208) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)