Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.456 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,471 Pound (€3,550) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)