Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.844 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,185 Pound (€3,593) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)