Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.867 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,039 Pound (5,914 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)