Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 1.570 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,060 Pound (10,226 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)