Cost of living comparison between Włocławek, Poland and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 1.603 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,825 Pound (10,498 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)