Cost of living comparison between Witbank, South Africa and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46012 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,625 Pound (R 33,958) in Witbank.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)