Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46904 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,500 Pound (R 26,650) in Witbank.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (35 minutes ago)