Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.500 SDG / ZAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 25,000 Pound (R 49,996) in Witbank.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)