Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.295 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 86% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 42,780 Pound (C$8,079) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (37 minutes ago)