Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 SDG / NAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,817 Pound (46,510 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (26 minutes ago)