Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.589 SDG / ANG
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 89% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 35,407 Pound (ƒ 9,866) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,066 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)