Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.741 SDG / ANG *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 114% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 59,981 Pound (ƒ 16,035) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (about 1 hour ago)