Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.736 SDG / ANG *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 117% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 54,301 Pound (ƒ 14,533) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)