Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.017 SDG / ANG *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 151% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 145,454 Pound (ƒ 14,521) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)