Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.961 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 55,935 Pound (€7,026) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)