Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.291 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 130% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 216,038 Pound (€9,692) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 94,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)