Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,205 Pound (€3,655) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)