Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 45,968 Pound ($6,902) in Wichita, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)