Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.870 SDG / NZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 62% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 37,167 Pound (NZ$7,631) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (about 2 hours ago)