Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.608 SDG / NZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 72% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,869 Pound (NZ$5,830) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)