Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.460 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 6% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 17,791 Pound (€2,385) in Wels.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)