Cost of living comparison between Wellington, New Zealand and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.603 SDG / NZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 108% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 155,920 Pound (NZ$33,875) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)