Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.968 SDG / NZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 105% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 78,068 Pound (NZ$15,715) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)