Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.552 SDG / NZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 107% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 168,583 Pound (NZ$37,038) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (34 minutes ago)