Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.552 SDG / ZAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 63% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 48,795 Pound (R 31,439) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)