Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,048 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.998 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 328% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 368,044 Pound ($52,591) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)