Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,812 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 376% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 446,158 Pound ($66,993) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)