Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,652 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.783 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,178 Pound (10,193 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (34 minutes ago)