Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09416 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,282 Pound (₨34,851) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (31 minutes ago)