Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 SDG / NAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 31% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,349 Pound (39,829 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)