Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47685 SDG / NAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,184 Pound (25,551 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)