Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.493 SDG / NAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 48% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 51,748 Pound (34,653 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)