Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.690 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,979 Pound (8,866 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)