Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.792 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,215 Pound (8,489 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)