Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 SDG / VND *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 8,460 Pound (27,439,898 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)