Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.963 SDG / BGN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 13% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,059 Pound (772 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 2 hours ago)