Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.441 SDG / BGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,633 Pound (842 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)