Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.109 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,991 Pound (R$ 5,213) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)