Cost of living comparison between Volta Redonda, Brazil and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.887 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,672 Pound (R$ 1,947) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (43 minutes ago)