Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.758 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,866 Pound (€2,561) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)