Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.827 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 95% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 56,493 Pound (€2,712) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (34 minutes ago)