Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.024 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 93% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 63,675 Pound (€2,891) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)