Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.547 SDGX / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,189 Pound (руб 78,919) in Vologda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)