Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11306 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,675 Pound (руб 67,882) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)