Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16587 SDG / ALL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,815 Pound (77,260 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)