Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28304 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 64,070 Pound (руб 226,365) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)