Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11708 SDG / RUB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,634 Pound (руб 116,448) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)