Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29280 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 67,318 Pound (руб 229,913) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)