Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11056 SDG / RUB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,086 Pound (руб 190,723) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (28 minutes ago)