Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.978 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,815 Pound (€2,266) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (35 minutes ago)