Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.268 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,045 Pound (€2,896) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)