Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.812 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,558 Pound (€3,458) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)