Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.190 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,799 Pound (R$ 9,498) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 17,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)