Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.022 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,039 Pound (R$ 10,898) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)