Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.044 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,110 Pound (R$ 6,415) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)