Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.043 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,075 Pound (R$ 9,826) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)