Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.136 SDG / SEK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 96% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 127,299 Pound (59,583 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)