Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10382 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,665 Pound (₨44,938) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karaganda costs 50,000 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 130,000TL (about 2 hours ago)