Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27774 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,476 Pound (₨52,119) in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)