Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00977 SDG / CLP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 65% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,672 Pound (CH$2,116,302) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)