Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.894 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,440 Pound (€689) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)