Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00228 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,861 Pound (COL$6,963,222) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (36 minutes ago)