Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00221 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,248 Pound (COL$6,002,993) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)