Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00621 SDG / COP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 47,609 Pound (COL$7,672,532) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)