Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.958 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 69,415 Pound (Mex$ 72,445) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)