Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.139 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 72% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 98,226 Pound (€4,647) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)