Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.758 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,213 Pound (€2,734) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (40 minutes ago)