Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10316 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,161 Pound (₨30,645) in Vijayawada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (39 minutes ago)